Friday, August 9, 2013

Off for a week holiday [Part 5]

Waking up early on a Sunday morning, all set once again to view the unexplored areas of JB, which of course implies to myself! My childhood schoolmate Janet have stayed in JB for many good long years, so she really knows the in and out of this State.

As usual we went for a quick breakfast and without having to waste any time, we made our way.......



We decided to go ORGANIC  for the day, which includes fresh fruit drinks with the fruits planted in this Organic Farm as well as Organic Steamboat.......



We head on to Kluang to grab a glass of this famous Kluang Coffee, but sadly when we arrive the Station is already close, instead we go for Rail Coffee....



On our way back, we stop by at Mr. D.I.Y. for some shopping.....

What are we having for dinner??? The must-have when in JB, which is SEAFOOD!  This is Janet's family's famous spot, which is always full house......


I enjoyed the Seafood dishes which is quite different in terms of preparation and serving.  After a good seafood dinner both Janet and myself spent the rest of the night exchanging recipes, uploading of photos which we've captured since the last few days, while Janet's hubby is helping me to save oldies songs into my thumb drive for my listening pleasure  ** smiles **

No comments: