Monday, August 5, 2013

Off for a week holiday [Part 2]

The morning of 17th May 2013 (Friday), the first part of our journey is smooth, with Janet's hubby Liew sending us to the Immigration point at JB.  Being my first time using this new Causeway and not knowing what to expect I just follow my dear friend Janet.  It's indeed a long and winding walk into the Immigration Counter, guess I'll always remember what Janet said to me "whenever I take this walkway into the Immigration Counter just to have our passport stamped, my anger is aroused!" I really confirmed what she said, it's just a journey round and round within the building!!

It wasn't an easy and smooth journey to travel especially when it's during the peak morning time, with such long queues waiting for the buses with people all rushing and running around like mad! Whatever the situation is, we made it to Singapore....
our first meal "Singapore Kueh Chap"


Being energised after a good breakfast, we moved on to Universal Studio Singapore (USS), it's my first trip there but not for Janet......




We are glad to have many opportunities to capture our photos with those Disney's cartoon characters......





We enjoyed our day at USS very much, including all the shows which they've put up.  It's indeed an amazing opportunity for me and it's a day well-spent. Most of all I would like to thank Janet for treating me with my entrance ticket!

We met up with my sister-in-law Veron at one of the train station, catch a bus back to her home, both me and Janet have a good bath, was met by my brother-in-law Gilbert and cousin Jonathan for dinner nearby.  Being a long and tiring day, both me and Janet have a good night sleep!

No comments: