Saturday, December 29, 2012

Year 2013 is just round the corner.......

Being a grandmother of a 15 months old grandson, I tend to lost count of days, which at times I even have to ask those around me 'what day is today?' or 'what is the date today?' hahahaha.... laughing at myself for being 'lost in space', which is my favourite phrase!  With all my concentrations on Brendan, I have been fully occupied!

I never could have imagine how I manage taking care of  Brendan from a tiny new born baby to a toddler and considering his body size now, a small boy!

In my previous blog, we are all welcoming Christmas, and now the new year 2013 is just round the corner...... WoW!! indeed the days are passing real fast!!

Hopefully, the Year of  The Snake will be a great year for everyone, young and old alike...... let's pray for the best of God's abundance blessings upon us all, may we stay healthy, be happy, joyful and prosperous. 

As the new year is just three days away, here's wishing you all........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2013 to you Rose and family

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2013 to you and family