Friday, December 17, 2010

Recording my 500th Blog......

Thanks to my daughter Karen who help me get started this blog on 30th January 2008 (some nearly three years ago), gives me lots of encouragements, confidence, support and off course not forgetting her sarcastic words "your blog is dead mum!" when at times I go silent for quite a while. All these have given me strong determination to pursue even further and today I am proud to record my 500th Blog - I've made it!!!

To those who view and support my blog, be they friends or strangers alike, with great pleasure I would like to post a sincere note to say........

Hoping to get more future support from everyone out there to help me achieve my 600th blog which hopefully will be very soon....... thanks to all and have a great Christmas and New Year 2011.

No comments: