Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How much he have grown....

When Brendan is born, he's just a tiny little baby......
At that point of time I am still doubting whether I can handle him all by myself, while his parents went back to KL to get on with their career.  Negative thoughts came into my mind as I have not taken care of any small baby since after my youngest son, Aaron, which is roughly 21 years ago!

During the month of confinement for Brendan's mummy, I tried to 'sharpen my saw' by learning and practicing as much as possible from the Confinement Lady.  With my past experiences it is not as difficult as it seem, except great effort is needed to care for him.  I have to sacrifice all my time for him and everything have to be at his expense not mine, like before.

Who could have imagine, how fast my grandson Brendan have grown??? In a weeks time he will be 21 months old. Soon he will be experiencing his first flight journey back to his new nest in a huge city.

This next photo will sure surprise you all too.....

No comments: