Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Simple dishes that comes handy.......

Most home manageress, be they mothers, daughters, grandmothers, aunties, sisters or nieces, have the thinking that a good and satisfied meal should include all the nice foods of meat, fish, vegetables and soup.

Just imagine, if day in and day out we consume all these great, fabulous and delicious foods, will we be enjoying these foods or are we going to get fed up with it?? That is why at times we long to have something simple, something which opens up our taste bud and appetite and not all the posh foods.

I believe a simple stir-fry can be as good as a stew for the matter. It not only takes shorter time to cook, instead its a good time management cooking method for today's fast pace working mothers.

I love simple stir-fry foods and here's something to share from my home recipe.........




1 comment:

Happy walker said...

first time drop by here and nice post. btw,have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...