Sunday, February 6, 2011

In the midst of all hustle & bustle........

In the midst of all hustle and bustle time pass by like a flash of lightning!!!! I just can't imagine that we are now entering the 4th day of the Chinese Lunar New Year celebration. Preparation for the celebration takes quite a while with all the cleaning, washing, clearing, decorating and off course busy with a long list of food and ingredients to be put into my list!!

Tomorrow, most people will be getting back to their normal pace, especially for the school going kids as well as working adults. Many will be travelling back to the towns or city of their work station today.......

This year's Chinese New Year celebration brings many fond memories to our family and as usual I will be uploading photos in my next coming up blog. Hope it won't have to take me too long to do so. Till then cheers and may you all enjoy this year's celebration too. Regards!!

No comments: