Monday, December 22, 2008

Baptism before Christmas......

When Alice, an old, close friend called me one day, I was wondering - what 'wind [chinese translation]' makes her to call??? especially, after being silent for quite a while???? Met her & family since last Christmas Open House.

Being told that she is in for the 1 year RCIA program in Holy Trinity Church, and she is badly looking for a 'God Mother' or now known as 'Sponsor'. Finally, she thought of me......... upon asking me, I accepted it out front without giving it any consideration, as knowing very well that I have all the time I need. Second reason being........ this is my first time being a God Mother, that is experiencing something new - so...... why not!!! I still remember from the tone of her voice how happy she is when I told her 'YES'!

Finally, the group of 35 people were baptise on 13th December 'Praise The Lord!' It is indeed a great experience for me, especially being a "First Timer". Wanna share some photos taken during the ceremony at Holy Trinity Church, Kenyalang Park, Kuching @ 6.30pm, Sunset Mass.


Congratulations to all & welcome to the Catholic family!

No comments: